I’m extremely excited to introduce The Pixel Lab “Video Board Pack!” I’ve collaborated on this project with my buddy Remco. We’ve created a HUGE pack with 24 3D Video Board/Screens. These are extremely versatile: you can use one of the pre-built environments or you can copy & paste the video board into your own scene. Drop your footage or logo onto it and you have a great way to display content in a 3D environment. I really hope this pack will be helpful to you!
(Click any images for larger view)
The models are made with Cinema 4D R12 and include textures. NOTE: They will NOT work in versions previous to R12. You may use these models for personal or commercial use, just not for stock or resale in any way. I have made a .lib4d file so you can load these models into your Cinema 4D Content Browser and easily access the models at any time! Many of these models are worth well over $30 individually so we have again provided a great deal in the hopes of making this affordable for everyone! If you have any questions about the pack, please e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This pack includes:
- Aperture Model: Xpresso rigged to open and close with moving gears and aperture blades
- Audio Warehouse Stage
- Broadcast Open with a ring of video boards
- Broadcast Sports Open: Use the Xpresso User Data to choose one of 6 different sports versions
- Broadcast Video Board 1
- Clean Glass Board
- Engine Board
- Grungy Video Board + Grungy Industrial Wall Scene
- Stage Lift Board: Xpresso rigged to animated with realistic hydraulic action
- Metal Video Board
- Racing Broadcast Scene (Modifiable to a generic one if you want)
- Robot Arm Board
- Robot Board: Xpresso rigged to animate along bar, tilt up/down with accompanying chain movements
- Sci-Fi Scene
- Sci-Fi Tech Board
- Simple Monitor
- Sports Broadcast Interior (glowing lights are simple Optical Flares in AE, not included)
- Truss Video Board
- Video Monitor
These video boards can be easily pasted in any environment and are a great way to display footage or logos in a 3D scene. I hope you enjoy them!