UPDATE: We have selected the winners and you can see them here: thepixellab.net/vfx-elements-contest-results
The Prizes are:
Pixel Lab VFX Elements Contest Rules:
1. Take the included 4 types of VFX Elements Assets: Blood, Fire, Portal and Smoke Plumes
(FYI, The full product on our site has complete VDB animation sequences, but for this contest I’m giving you a handful of the .vdb frames from the animations for free. Each element, blood, fire, portal and smoke plumes, has 5-6 frames you can choose from to make your still render).
2. Create a still render using at least 3 out of the 4 assets. At least 3 of the 4 types must be in your render. You can use all four if you want.
3. Post your photo to instagram, and include the hashtag #pixellabvfx
4. Follow www.instagram.com/the.pixel.lab/
5. The deadline will be the end of November.
Our internal team of judges will look at all of the entries based on the hashtag #pixellabvfx We will pick the top three entries based on creativity/originality/design and we will announce the winners in early December. We will fulfill the prizes shortly after, although the graphics card will be determined by when we can get our hands on one if they are out of stock. If we can’t get one, we will offer a cash equivalent replacement.
Note 1: This artwork must be created for the contest. It cannot be a previous piece you have already created.
Note 2: If you want to double dip and create an epic NFT piece to sell as well as submit it to the contest, that’s totally fine. This might be a great way of using your time for two purposes!
Note 3: If you want to purchase any of our products, and you end up winning, we will refund your purchase, so don’t worry about buying them if you want to.